Aoniken is the choice of almost 70% of Tango Leike’s customers. This basic sturdy and comfortable shoes have been made with the active man in mind. Designed to complement and match any wardrobe in a neutral shade of black. Enjoy the smooth feel and luxurious look of suede leather. Designed to retain its shape, the leather lining offers ultimate durability. Offering exceptional support with soft padding, the impact absorbing footbed is a must have for anyone with foot pain.
Men's tango shoes Aoniken, black suede
Product Code: 22-80-6 'L'
- Men's tango shoes Aoniken, black suede
- In the Product Code the letter 'M' (medium) or 'L' (large) indicates the mold
- Heel approximately 25mm high, 3 layers. The central material, with a long-lasting memory, is capable of withstanding impacts of 23 tons without deformation
- Ultra flex leather sole, this makes the foot feel that the shoe takes care of it
- Impact-absorbing footbed, 2 mm across the foot surface for greater comfort
- Lining: soft leather in gold colour
- Resistant and flexible toe cap, which avoids the typical front deformations of men's dance shoes
- The heel, together with the impact absorbing footbed, is excellent to withstand the demands of dance and thus protect knees, lumbar and back, as well as allowing the dancer a feline, soft and comfortable walk
- Tango Leike dance shoes are handcrafted in their own Atelier in Italy